Jena H. Congdon
Jena H. Congdon
Jena Congdon is a consummate real estate professional who not only understands the art of deal-making, but also the art of relationships. Jena makes the process of buying and selling homes an experience that her clients praise her for. Born and raised in Miami, Jena has a tremendous appreciation for Miami, it’s rich history and an understanding of the various attributes and characteristics of Miami communities especially gated communities. Her extensive knowledge of the real estate market and her skill in seeing a transaction through the entire process is unparalleled.
Real estate is Jena’s second life-career, after an award winning teaching career, which developed her expertise in management, negotiating and organizational skills. With this experience, plus over 30 years in real estate, Jena brings a balanced perspective to assist buyers and sellers. Jena’s in-depth knowledge of over 325 gated communities in Miami, water front properties, working with relocation clients and handling estate transactions has been the focus of her career.
Jena enjoys introducing relocation clients to the international business community, wonderful cultural events and festivals, thrilling sports events, the sun, water sports and wonderful international cuisine of Miami living.
- Bachelors Degree from Florida State University
- Masters Degree from Florida International University
- Real Estate Broker
- 30+ years full time real estate experience
- EWM Realtors’ Diamond Level Chairman’s Club (consistently in top 1% in US)
- Member of Elite Master Brokers Forum for top producing agents.
- South Dade Chapter Past Vice-President of Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR)
- Member of Miami Association Realtors
- Member of Miami Association Realtors Grievance Committee
- Member of Florida Realtors – served on Board of Directors for over 10 years
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Nationwide Referral system
- Short Sale Specialist & Co-chairman of Short Sale Task Force